Please feel free to use this website for important monthly information and to download monthly calendars. September 2016 calendars MUST be mailed if not received by June 20 Mail to: Elwood Care, P.O. Box 149 East Northport NY 11731
IMPORTANT DATES and EARLY DISMISSAL INFO:
June 22nd, 23rd, & 24th are Early Dismissal Days for all children in grades K-5. Please note if you registered your child for any of these days, you should be aware of the following:
ELwood Care will be providing lunch on these day. If you child has ANY food allergies you will need to provide their lunch. We will be outside alot on these days make sure your child has sun block on them before attending and extra for reapplication if needed. (Elwood Care Staff is not allowed to apply sun screen.) We will be playing outside in the water, all Children MUST wear water friendly shoes in order to participate. Please send in your child with a towel and a change of clothes. ALL items should be labeled.
- Please pay close attention to Due Dates posted on the calendars to avoid late fees.
- All and ANY changes made to a calendar, must be made in writing.
- Any cancellation with less than a weeks notice will not be credited.
- ANY PARENTS INTERESTED IN THE EXTENDED PRE KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM FOR 2016/17 SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS.
- Please note children with ANY food allergies MUST have their own food/snack supply.
- Please dress children appropriate we will attempt to go outside daily if possible and as it gets warmer please send your child to school with water and apply sun block at home before they leave home.. LABEL ITEMS WHEN POSSIBLE.
- ONLY authorized people listed on the Emergency Contact cards are able to sign children out of the program.
Erika R. Maresca