PRE-K REGISTRATION/OPEN HOUSE IS THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16TH AT 6:30PM.
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE 4YRS. OLD BY DECEMBER 1ST, 2017.
Happy New Year to all, hoping your year is filled with happiness and health. Please be advised of our inclement weather policies. In the event of an early DISTRICT dismissal, Elwood Care will do its best to close early as well to ensure the safety of the Elwood Care staff and students. In the event of a DISTRICT delayed opening, this will ONLY effect the Harley Elwood Care students. If DISTRICT has a 2hour delay Elwood Before Care will have a 2 hour delay.
( Elwood Care will open at 9:10) The Pre-K program will also follow the District delay. In the event of a 2hour delay, the(Elwood Care Pre-K program will open at 11:00am) instead of 9am. Please check this are as I will post in YELLOW pertinent inclement weather information.
- Early Dismissal Days are March 14th & 15th. These days are for children in grades K-5 ONLY. If you need Elwood Care on any of these days please indicate it on your March calendar. YOU MUST PACK your child a lunch if your register them as the cafateria will be CLOSED.
- Please pay close attention to Due Dates posted on the calendars to avoid late fees.
- All and ANY changes made to a calendar, must be made in writing.
- Any cancellation with less than a weeks notice will not be credited.
- Please note children with ANY food allergies MUST have their own food/snack supply.
- Please dress children appropriate we will attempt to go outside daily if possible and as it gets warmer please send your child to school with water and apply sun block at home before they leave home.. LABEL ITEMS WHEN POSSIBLE.
- ONLY authorized people listed on the Emergency Contact cards are able to sign children out of the program.
Erika R. Maresca